Kimberly is a chef. She truly enjoys her work and tries every recipe personally before she serves it to her customers. She enjoys textile art as a hobby and has a poodle name Floopy.
She knows what she values and it is these personal values and interests that motivate her.
She detests long-term projects and likes to do things that bring immediate satisfaction to people, like good cooking, and putting together great outfits. She once worked as a school secretary but the stringent rules made her feel stressed. She likes a job with flexibility and being a chef gives her that and allows her room to be creative.
Kimberly is so much fun at parties and her friends are always inviting her. She is a fountain of jokes and entertainment and makes others feel good to be in her presence which makes her feel good, too. She wears bold clothing (and sometimes revealing) that many others could not get away with. She has a killer singing voice and can sing karaoke better than any of the friends. She is good at making plans but disdains strict rules. She wants the freedom to be herself and on her dating profile, she states that as a must. She is a master of selfies.
She is definitely a girl who sees the glass as half-full. She doesn’t like conflict and doesn’t like to be restricted by regulations. She has a creative, artistic streak, especially when it comes to practical things. She loves good food, good company and good times. Kids love her. Animals love her. She’s a fun, easy-going, out-going girl most of the time. Kimberly’s cognitive preferences are those of an ESFP.
***Kimberly is just one example of the ESFP blueprints. However ESFPs do have some basic things in common, regardless of the lives built upon those blueprints.
- ESFPs like to give tangible experiences to others.
- ESFPs are motivated by personal interests and know what their personal values are.
- ESFPs are more organized and smarter than they appear.
- ESFPs may change their minds and/or directions often.
- ESFPs are good at initiating or starting things but may struggle with completion.
- ESFPs have an uncanny ability to be in the moment and tend to be good at “physical” or mechanical things. For example, an ESFP might be a natural-born dancer or have a natural talent for musical and/or stage performances.
- ESFPs care what others think.